Mar 4, 2009

Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy.

Dear Readers of Stretch Marks.

Thank you for reading my wife every day. I think she's brilliant. I just wish this blog thing paid.

However, she is also EXACTLY who this comedian is referring to in over half of this segment. Therefore I have hacked in to her computer and put this up. She won't mind. She finds me attractive.

So when you watch it please know that he was referring to her at 1:40 seconds in, and he was referring to her mother at 2:40 in. He must know them personally. Because believe you me, if Melissa's cell phone doesn't always work perfectly - or God forbid, her computer - the planets will stop turning in their rotation. And her mother? Let's just say that we have never picked her up once at the airport that she doesn't have a sob story to tell or a tragedy that has ensued.

So as he says, "everything's amazing and nobody's happy."

And there you have it.

Happy Hump Day,

The Attorney General





12 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness AG. . .hilarious!

Be Blessed,

Amy (Honestly)

Rhonda said...

Love it!!!

But, you're in so much trouble!! lol

Lynda said...

I love when the AG posts... and this was so funny!

Suzanne said...

That is funny!!! And sooooooo true! We do forget about what we take for granted these days... and yes, Melissa... that cellphone signal does have to go up into space! I will laughing all day!

~Suzanne @
http://sugarloafcottage.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

You are too witty for words. Your wife is my twin in every way....well except that my hubby is completely bald and now has a beard that I really wish he would shave. He looks Amish....

But other than that, she. is. me.

T said...

Lol...oh my, yes I believe you are in trouble but atleast you know she loves you while your in trouble!! That was soooo funny and entirely too true!

Christi said...

That's funny. I love reading your blog.

Have a great day.

Amy said...

OMG...I can't catch my breath...That was too funny!

I have a feeling that is going to leave a mark...(Meaning Melissa)

Amy

Lisa said...

amen and amen. I'm not exactly going to say what I'm amening to... ;)

Tracy P. said...

This is hilarious! I can't wait to show it to my husband. If they showed it in church he would be standing up and shouting AMEN! I just might have to steal it--but I'll give credit, I promise!

Famy of Boys said...

OMG that was hilarious!

Ruby Rideout said...

gosh melissa, i needed a laugh so i came to your blog.

this video was hilarious! i'm stealing it from you for my blog.

;)

hope all is well funny lady.