May 26, 2010

Rocco is watching Diego.

No. one. move.

Don't even breathe.

It could ruin this moment. This moment I have prayed would happen.

Most mothers pray their kids would enjoy activities other than t.v. watching; I, on the other hand, pray that God would see fit to bless me with a son who enjoys wasting brain cells on television. So far all that praying has been in vain. He would rather do things like play, color and swing.

What kind of kid is that?? Not the fun kind, I'll tell ya.

But here he is. Sitting beside me on the couch. Staring blankly at Diego. God bless that little Hispanic wrangler!!

So I dare not breathe.

Or move.

For fear he will want me to do something with him.

Like art. I hate art.

So just sit verrrryy st.....Oh crud. He's up.

2 comments:

katy said...

My friends always had kiddos that would sit in front of the tv while they did dishes, their hair, etc...mine NEVER did! I knew it was good they didn't watch too much tv, but secretly I wished they would just sit and stare at it for an hour or so so I could do MY dishes, MY hair, or ya know...just breathe for a moment.

Rhonda said...

lol!!! My kids love tv - and I LOVE that about them! lol