Dec 1, 2009

These Are My Twilight Years.

Today is a very special day for me.
A. I'm turning a year older and
B. There's a good chance ice cream cake will make an appearance.

So please allow me the chance to:

  • sleep in
  • sip a hot cup of coffee with Peppermint Mocha creamer in it for oh, I don't know, two hours
  • enjoy a lunch out with my husband and not with my kids
  • take an afternoon nap without my mother calling me 12 times in the middle of it
  • a dinner that someone else made
  • and a gift that doesn't have to be plugged in or come with a warranty

So thank you to the girlfriend who sent me the pic below. She is someone who knows my love of cupcakes and Twilight go hand in hand. (Pun fully intended.)

Bye y'all!


10 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful! I hope you have a spectacular day!

Perksofbeingme said...

Happy birthday darlin! I hope you have a MARVELOUS DAY!

Rose said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day!! Love you bunches!!!

1 Mom said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! hope you have a wonderful day filled with all the things you love!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you get everything you want!

MBush said...

Happy Birthday...and if you get all on your wish list, can ya hook the rest of us up on HOW you managed it?

Sissy said...

At least your birthday will be better than Bella's...I mean, you aren't going to get shoved through a glass table and get almost attacked by your boyfriend's brother who loooves the smell of your blood. Right? It's gotta be better than that!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Happy birthday! I hope you're enjoying every minute of it!!

Christi said...

Happy Birthday!